The following depicts the “evolution” of Trump supporters’ views about Russian interference in the 2016 election:
- There was no Russian interference in the 2016 election, and Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Russia. This is all made up by Democrats and the fake news to discredit our president and is just an excuse being used by the Democrats for losing an election they should have won.
- There might have been some Russian interference in the 2016 election, but it did not have any effect on the outcome of the election, and Trump’s campaign had nothing whatsoever to do with the interference. No collusion.
- There was probably interference by Russia, and some people in the Trump campaign were talking to Russians to work for better relations with Russia, but they didn’t cooperate with the Russians to influence our elections, and whatever interference there was still didn’t have any effect on the final outcome of the election. And, there was no collusion! Definitely no collusion!
- There was interference by Russia in the election, and some people in the Trump campaign might have known about it and might have talked to Russians about it, but what they did was not nearly as bad as Uranium One and her emails. Oh, and did I mention Benghazi? No Collusion, No Collusion, NO COLLUSION!
- The Mueller investigation is a partisan witch hunt. The investigators all hate Trump, and the grand jury is biased. The dozens of indictments, hundreds of charges, and the handful of guilty pleas are all bogus. WITCH HUNT! NO COLLUSION! URANIUM ONE! BENGHAZI! HER EMAILS! Trump is doing everything we want him to do. I love how this is making all those libtard snowflakes so upset!
- So what if Trump may have colluded with the Russians. Is that so wrong? I mean if he hadn’t colluded, we might have Hillary as president, and that would have been a disaster! I kind of like Russia anyway, and Trump is just trying to improve our relationship with Putin and Russia, and that can’t be a bad thing. I don’t like all those liberal European countries anyway, and I still eat freedom fries with my burgers. AMERICA FIRST!
- I don’t care if Trump colluded with Russia. He had to do what he had to do to win! This is just politics, and thank God Hillary is not president. MAGA!
- THANK YOU RUSSIA for helping elect Donald Trump to be our president! We love you! We also love your woman spy who likes guns and the NRA! She is awesome! Thank you Russia for making America Great Again! Please help us again this November. Please!
If you find the writing at One World House by Mark Davies helpful or inspiring, you can show your support by making a monthly contribution using Patreon.
You may also make a one time gift through PayPal.